In order to get any idea up and running a little bit of a start-up fund is necessary. So, I´ve decided to become my own bank and put my eclectic skill set to the test here in Spain. I´m distributing resumes and putting up flyers for group and individual english workshops around town and I have no doubt that money-making opportunities will be presenting themselves shortly.
Project Coordinator Bee Free Apiaries
Queen Bee Rearer and Apiculture Internship. January-Sept 2012. La Muela, Andalucía, Spain. Apicola, La Muela. Daniel Leinenweber – DLeinenweber@hotmail.com
TEFL Certification and Practice. July-August 2009. Intermediate Level English Courses taught at West Side Community Center, St. Pau l. 153 Cesar Chávez Street Saint Paul, MN 55107Seattle University Bachelor of Arts; Honors Degree in International Studies. Graduation 2009. 901 12th Avenue Seattle, WA 98122
Undergrad experiences focused on Community Driven Development Programs.
- Centro de la Raza Community Center. Seattle, Washington. April-June 2009. Project Coordinator and Lead Builder for Raised Bed Garden Project Serving 30 low income Seniors in Bell Hill District. Raquel Garcia (206) 957-4643 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.ElcentrodelaRaza.com
- CIMAS Program of Public Health, Quito, Ecuador. December-March 2009. Jose Suarez-Lopez . http://www.cimas.edu.ec
- Venusa Institute, Mérida, Venezuela. January-June 2007. Spanish and Integral Cultural Study. http://www.Venusa.edu
Post Graduation “Real life” Experience.
- “Akuli and the Bees” Shadow Puppet Theatre Presentation- August 2012. 2 hour bi-weekly animation of a West African Tale through shadow puppet creation held with group of village youth. El Centro de Barrio (Community Center) La Muela, Cadiz Province, Andalusia Spain. Jesus email@example.com
- Public Relation Services, Community engagement, Horticulture Assistant and Photographer. Pavlovci, Serbia Sept-Dec 2011. Aleksandra Veriga. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Market research and Publicity- http://artesaniasafricana.blogspot.com.es. Sales of Burkina Faso Handiwork. Spain. June 2011-December 2012
- Environmental Education through garden and Beehive installation- La Muela Community Village youth. Susansa Lechner. email@example.com
- Public Relation Services and Project Assistant for Okakene West African Caravan. Spain-Burkina Faso January-May 2011 http://www.okakene.com
- Community Health outreach and engagement. Sale, Rabat District, Morocco. February 2011
- Rebibir Solar Well Project Material Delivery and Community Outreach. March 2011. Boutilimout, Mauratania. http://www.Rebibir.org
- Traditional Therapist medical Clinic Homestay. Lafiabougou N’Tabakoro. Bamako, Mali. March-April 2011. firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 2292789 Dr. Bourama Soumaoro
- Project Outreach- Segou Region Apiculture Association. Farako Honey, Segou, Mali. April 2011. Farakomiel@yahoo.fr.
- Children’s Activity and Project Coordinator, District 12 Bobo-Diloussou, Burkina Faso. April-May 2011.
- Restoration Worker, Receptionist, Public Relations- Casa Caracol, Cadiz, Spain. December 2010-January 2011. http://www.casacaracol.com
- Deckhand for the FC. Assailant Shrimp Boat. Queensland, Australia. June –August 2010
- Builder and Project assistant for Earthbagbuilding center Koh Phan Gan Thailand. February- March 2010. Julian Balmer http://www.phanganearthworks.com/
- Gardener and Project assistant for Gearson Therapy Wholistic Treatment Center, Chang Dao, Thailand. February 2010 Steven luch. http://mylymeblog.com/
- Volunteer Coordinator and Lead Builder. Lao Organic Farm Mud brick house. October 2009-January 2010. Pedro Moya. Abraza_arboles@yahoo.es http://www.Laoorganicfarm.com, http://www.gaia.org
Extra Curricular Activities
- Seattle University Women’s Soccer Team member. 2005-2009